27. Shin HM*, Bennett DH, Barkoski J, Ye X, Calafat AM, Tancredi D, Hertz-Picciotto I. Variability of Urinary Concentrations of Phthalate Metabolites during Pregnancy in First Morning Voids and Pooled Samples. Environment International. (Accepted).
26. Shin HM*, Schmidt R, Tancredi D, Barkoski J, Bennett DH, Hertz-Picciotto I. Prenatal Exposure to Phthalates and Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the MARBLES Study. Environmental Health. (Accepted).
25. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2017. Model Framework for Integrating Multiple Exposure Pathways to Chemicals in Household Cleaning Products. Indoor Air 27:829-839.
24. Avanasi R, Shin HM, Vieira VM, Bartell SM. 2016. Impact of geocoding uncertainty on reconstructed PFOA exposures and their association with preeclampsia. Environmental Research 151:505-512.
23. Darrow LA, Groth AC, Winquist A, Shin HM, Bartell SM, Steenland K. 2016. Modeled Perfluorooctanoic Acid Exposure and Liver Function in a Mid-Ohio Valley Community. Environmental Health Perspectives 124(8):1227-1233.
22. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2016. Volatilization of Low Vapor Pressure – Volatile Organic Compounds (LVP-VOCs) during Three Cleaning Products-Associated Activities: Potential Contributions to Ozone Formation. Chemosphere 153:130-137.
21. Avanasi R, Shin HM, Vieira VM, Savitz DA, Bartell SM. 2016. Impact of Exposure Uncertainty on the Association between Perfluorooctanoate and Preeclampsia in the C8 Health Project Population. Environmental Health Perspectives 124(1):126-132.
20. Avanasi R, Shin HM, Vieira VM, Bartell SM. 2016. Variability and Epistemic Uncertainty in Water Ingestion Rates and Pharmacokinetic Parameters, and Impact on the Association between Perfluorooctanoate and Preeclampsia in the C8 Health Project Population. Environmental Research 146:299-307.
19. Hodas N, Loh M, Shin HM, Li D, Bennett DH, McKone TE, Jolliet O, Weschler CJ, Jantunen M, Lioy P, Fantke P. 2015. Indoor Inhalation Intake Fractions of Fine Particulate Matter: Review of Influencing Factors. Indoor Air 26(6): 836-856.
18. Shin HM*, Ernstoff A, Arnot JA, Wetmore BA, Csiszar S, Fantke P, Zhang X, McKone TE, Jolliet O, Bennett DH. 2015. Risk-based High-Throughput Chemical Screening and Prioritization using Exposure Models and In Vitro Bioactivity Assays. Environmental Science & Technology 49(11):6760-6771.
17. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2015. Contribution of Low Vapor Pressure-Volatile Organic Compounds (LVP-VOCs) from Consumer Products to Ozone Formation in Urban Atmospheres. Atmospheric Environment 108:98-106
16. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2014. Attributing Population-Scale Human Exposure to Various Source Categories: Merging Exposure Models and Biomonitoring Data. Environment International 70:183-191.
15. Shin HM*, Steenland K, Ryan PB, Vieira VM, Bartell SM. 2014. Biomarker-Based Calibration of Retrospective Exposure Predictions of Perfluorooctanoic Acid. Environmental Science & Technology 48(10):5636-5642.
14. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Sohn MD, Bennett DH. 2014. Tracking Contributions to Human Body Burden of Environmental Chemicals by Correlating Environmental Measurements with Biomarkers. PLoS ONE 9(3):e93678.
13. Mondal D, Weldon RH, Armstrong B, Gibson L, Lopez MJ, Shin HM, Fletcher T. 2014. Breastfeeding: A Potential Excretion Route for Mothers and Implications for Infant Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Acids. Environmental Health Perspectives 122(2):187-192.
12. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Nishioka MG, Fallin MD, Croen LA, Hertz-Picciotto I, Newschaffer CJ, Bennett DH. 2014. Determining Source Strength of Semivolatile Organic Compounds using Measured Concentrations in Indoor Dust. Indoor Air 24:260-271.
11. Winquist A, Lally C, Shin HM, Steenland K. 2013. Design, Methods, and Population for a Study of PFOA Health Effects among Highly Exposed Mid-Ohio Valley Community Residents and Workers. Environmental Health Perspectives 121(8):893-899.
10. Watkins DJ, Josson J, Elston B, Bartell SM, Shin HM, Vieira VM, Savitz DA, Fletcher T, Wellenius GA. 2013. Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Acids and Markers of Kidney Function among Children and Adolescents Living near a Chemical Plant. Environmental Health Perspectives 121(5):625-630.
9. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2013. Evaluating Environmental Modeling and Sampling Data with Biomarker Data to Identify Sources and Routes of Exposure. Atmospheric Environment 69:148-155.
8. Vieira VM, Hoffman K, Shin HM, Weinberg, J, Webster TF, Fletcher T. 2013. Perfluorooctanoic Acid Exposure and Cancer Outcomes in a Contaminated Community: A Geographic Analysis. Environmental Health Perspectives 121(3):318-323.
7. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Tulve NS, Clifton MS, Bennett DH. 2013. Indoor Residence Times of Semivolatile Organic Compounds: Model Estimation and Field Evaluation. Environmental Science & Technology 47(2):859-867.
6. Shin HM*, McKone TE, Bennett DH. 2012. Intake Fraction for the Indoor Environment: A Tool for Prioritizing Indoor Chemical Sources. Environmental Science & Technology 46(18):10063-10072.
5. Savitz DA, Stein CR, Elston B, Wellenius G, Bartell SM, Shin HM, Vieira VM, Fletcher T. 2012. Relationship of Perfluorooctanoic Acid Exposure to Pregnancy Outcome based on Birth Records in the Mid-Ohio Valley. Environmental Health Perspectives 120(8):1201-1207.
4. Savitz DA, Stein CR, Bartell SM, Elston B, Gong J, Shin HM, Wellenius G. 2012. Perfluorooctanoic Acid Exposure and Pregnancy Outcome in a Highly Exposed Community.Epidemiology 23(3):386-392.
3. Shin HM*, Ryan PB, Vieira VM, Bartell SM. 2012. Modeling the Air-Soil Transport Pathway of Perfluorooctanoic Acid in the Mid-Ohio Valley using Linked Air Dispersion and Vadose Zone Models. Atmospheric Environment 51:67-74.
2. Shin HM*, Vieira VM, Ryan PB, Detwiler RL, Sanders BF, Steenland K, Bartell SM. 2011. Environmental Fate and Transport Modeling for Perfluorooctanoic Acid Emitted from the Washington Works Facility in West Virginia. Environmental Science & Technology 45(4):1435-1442.
1. Shin HM*, Vieira VM, Ryan PB, Steenland K, Bartell SM. 2011. Retrospective Exposure Estimation and Predicted versus Observed Serum Perfluorooctanoic Acid Concentrations for Participants in the C8 Health Project. Environmental Health Perspectives 119(12):1760-1765.
- Fantke P, Aylward L, Bayliss C, Brown R, Dodson R, Dwyer R, Ernstoff A, Gouin T, Huijbregts M, Isaacs K, Jantunen M, Jolliet O, Kirchhübel N, Mason A, Miller A, Molin D, Paoli G, Price P, Rhomberg L, Shen B, Shin HM, Teeguarden J, Vallero D, van de Meen D, Wetmore B, Zaleski R, McKone TE. Advancements in Life Cycle Human Exposure and Toxicity Characterization. (Revision resubmitted)
- Ring CL, Arnot J, Bennett DH, Egeghy PP, Fantke P, Huang L, Isaacs KK, Jolliet O, Shin HM, Phillips KA, Westgate J, Setzer RW, Wambaugh JF. Chemical Exposure Pathway Prediction for Screening and Priority-Setting.(Revision resubmitted)
- Shin HM, Kim K, Bennett DH. Use of Indoor Dust Levels to Reconstruct Exposure to Semivolatile Organic Compounds in the Indoor Environment: Evaluation with NHANES Biomarkers. (Under revision)
- Shin HM, Moschet C, Young TM, Bennett DH. New Insights into Human Exposure to Consumer Product Chemicals from Comprehensive Chemical Profiles of Indoor Dust. (Under review)
- Shin HM, Bennett DH, Calafat A, Tancredi D, Hertz-Picciotto I. Exposure to Perfluorinated Compounds and Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorders in the CHARGE Study. (In preparation)